Upcoming Events and Appearances
- Sept 2, 2 PM – 4 PM – Pleasant Hill Campground, Hermon – Oh you, know, just your standard chance to get a fun little tarot card reading from your favorite local author. Yes! I’m going to be a “mystical fortune teller” for the campground carnival. I’m not saying you should book a campsite just for an excuse to see me…they’ll also have ice cream and a bounce house! Watch their page for details.
- Oct 1, 11 AM – 3 PM – Fall Fest, Laura Hoit Pool Field, Hampden – Games, food, and fun for the whole family. Plus, I heard there might be axe throwing? This event is free so there’s no excuse not to check it out. Here’s the flyer.
- Oct 7, 9 AM – 4 PM – Downtown Bangor Sidewalk Art Festival, Bangor – An encore performance of the fun we had this summer, now with added fall flavor! There are so many talented artists at this event. Seriously, don’t miss it. Follow their page for details.
- Oct 17, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM – Paths to Publishing Workshop, Edythe Dyer Community Library, Hampden – This free, public workshop will walk you through different paths to publishing and help you choose the right fit. Check the library calendar for details.
- Dec 9, 10 AM – 3 PM – Bangor Author’s Book Fair, Bangor Public Library – Almost 100 local authors will gather to share their books with readers at this second annual event. It’s bigger and better than last year with more authors, more books, and better heat! Plus, the launch of a new anthology. Visit the library page for details.
Ask Emma To Visit
Want a presenter for your class? A guest for your podcast? A speaker for your book club? Emma loves talking about writing, the writing process, and the indie publishing world. Invite her to visit.
Emma does school visits too!