I have so many author events coming up this summer in Bangor, Maine and the surrounding towns that I thought I’d just put them all here where you can find them. If you’re in Maine (or want to plan a trip here) come join me at one or all of the following:
- Jun 10, Saturday, 10 AM – 2 PM – Together Place Neighborhood Fair at Coe Park, Bangor – In addition to a fun run and music by the visionary Wabanaki artist, Firefly, they’ll also have remarks by PEN-Award-winning author Morgan Talty and a bunch of area authors (that’s me!) signing books. Check it out.
- June 24, Saturday, 8 AM – 1 PM – Hampden Summer Artisan Market at Skehan Recreation Center, Hampden – Arts, crafts and a giant community yard sale. Hampden is going to be hopping for this event, so don’t miss it. I’ll be there with books, merch, stickers and prints. Check it out.
- July 8, Saturday, 9 AM – 4 PM – Downtown Bangor Summer Sidewalk Art Festival, Bangor – Always a fan favorite this festival is bigger and better than ever. Food, music, art, books. It’s all happening downtown. There will be over 40 vendors on Harlow Street and in Pierce Park. It’s organized by Downtown Bangor Partnership. Check it out.
- July 21, Friday, 4 PM – 6 PM – Hartland Public Library, Hartland – A classic author meet-and-greet. I’ll give a short talk, answer questions, and sign books. We’ll have stickers, bookmarks, merch and books for purchase. Watch their page for details.
- Aug 10, 5:30 PM – 7 PM – Newport Cultural Center, Newport – Another classic author meet-and-greet, this time in my childhood hometown. I’ll give a short talk, answer questions, and sign books. We’ll have stickers, bookmarks, merch and books for purchase. Watch their page for details.
Okay, I made myself tired just writing that list. There are so many summer author events, I hope you’ll come out to one or two and make all this planning worthwhile. Few things make me happier than seeing your smiling face at a book event.
If you can’t make it to an event, don’t worry. You can still order books and have them shipped to you. If signed books are more your think, check out the Imperative Press website where you can get books, merch, and other stuff directly from me.